Naushad, Zulfiqar wrote:
> Congrats on the child to come.
>
> My wife is pregnant @ 7 Months and I already have a 3 1/2 year old
> daughter and trust me it's tough (to say the least).
>
> But when I come home from work my daughters reaction makes it all
> worthwhile!

Congrats.  This group is really growing up...  Of course I joined the
HWG when I was in high school...

My wife and I are in a similar situation.

Rebecca is 2 weeks old today, and our son is about a 2 and 1/2 years old :)

Rebecca was born via C-Section on Dec 7th

Rebecca: http://hh.zqc.com/gallery/v/Rebecca/Our365/
Robert: http://hh.zqc.com/gallery/v/RobRoy/PreSchool_10_09/

It's worth every minute of it.  The long nights, waking up every few
hours to help with breast feedings, everything.

                     Harry