I've got the revo sitting here but haven't set it up yet. I plan on using XBMC which will be a learning experience for me. Then I'll try to get it to run with a hauppauge remote. It's much more fun to cobble things together....;-)

Steve

Joe User wrote:
Hello Steve,

You must have missed this link:

http://lifehacker.com/5391308/build-a-silent-standalone-xbmc-media-center-on-the-cheap

In short, you have a tiny noiseless PC that has HDMI out and can run at
least 720p and most of the time 1080p because of the ION chip.

Ok , I want to make one of these... thats really, pretty kewl. Anyone
bought one? Where at? Any other info not found on the site to share?

database 4740 (20100103) __________

http://www.eset.com