Yes. When I was weighing getting one 160GB G2 vs two 80GBs and stripe them,
I opted for the later since the price was nearly the same. I don't really
think it gets me that much better real world performance, but it does help
on sequential writes, which is one area the Intel SSDs are a bit weak. There
is an increased chance of data loss, but I back up my machine nightly, so I
don't worry too much about that either.

The greatest thing, however, is that in a couple years when it's time to
move on to a newer, faster, bigger SSD, I can upgrade two other systems
instead of just one. That was the biggest reason behind it.

Greg