I'm really enjoying my 5770. Acording to my Kill A Watt the idle power went from 150 to 115 and loaded 235 to 205. Pretty good drop and a lot faster to boot.

On 1/13/2010 9:38 PM, Greg Sevart wrote:
My 8800GT got 6.9, but I just replaced it with a Radeon 5770, which gets
7.4.

My disk sub-score is 7.9 with two Intel G2 SSDs. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com [mailto:hardware-
boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Bobby Heid
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:44 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] New Video Card survey

I just installed Win 7 on my machine.  I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 285
graphics card that I have had for about 9 months now.  This card gives
me
7.4 for both graphics scored.

My HD score is a lowly 5.9.  This is with a VelociRaptor for the boot
drive
and 3 1TB WD black drives.  I have dreams of SSDs.  LOL.

Bobby