I was upgrading the processor in my 2+ year old 775 mobo....since I wanted to overclock, I decided to use the Ninja Plus cooler I bought 2 years ago but never used since I decided I wasn't going to over clock.

Well, the stock intel heatsink/fan with the pushpins is a real pain to deal with on a 775 mobo...but damn! Try to install a Ninja Plus! The fins are like supersharp rasor...trying to push the pushpins with the fins and heatsinks for the nb is impossible....so after you get all bloody you decide to turn the Ninja Plus upside down...and install the mobo from the top, onto the bottom on the Ninja, while holding the mobo upside down. AFter a while you get it on there...and the pins appear to have pushed though. YAY, you say. You turn the pushpins so they lock...then you insert the mobo into the case, and get everything screwed and plugged in....

then you use the system...moving it...opening the case...whatnot. Then you start noticing that some of your cores seem to run hotter than the others even under load....why would that be? Well, finally, you tough the humongous Ninja and notice that that sucker is just sort of hanging there loose....waiting to fall off...as it is mounted horizontally, at a right angle to your mobo. Damn! Now, you got to yank that sucker and see if you can get it to hold...after you do, and put in back in there...get everything screwed and plugged in, you notice again that it's moving again!

Now what do you do? There must be a better way?