From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Stan Zaske
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:56 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Replacing 2 Geforce 8800 GTS in SLI, what to get?

One of the monitors must have a Display Port connection and I'm not sure
the adapter situation is straight just yet. Also, I don't think
1600x1200 will cut it but it's possible. What are they? Cathode ray?

On 2/10/2010 6:11 PM, Bino Gopal wrote:
> Don't know if you're into it, but I've been eyeing the Matrix
TripleHead2GO
> for months (years?) now and I just read that the new 5xxx series from ATI
> does Eyefinity, which is basically the equivalent of that Matrox device,
but
> BUILT-IN to the videocard, and that most games are supporting it
(basically
> the game sees it as just one really big monitor resolution).
>
> So I got a 4830 ~1.5 years ago for $90 for my old PC, but if I upgrade
> again, I'm going with an ATI 5xxx series for the multi-monitor support;
I've

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143118&nm_mc=OTC-Fr