I know my Sony BD player is dog slow...gawd...it got so bad that I ordered an OPPO 83...and I just got it a few minutes ago...didn't really want to drop dough on that...but now I can play my SACD and DVD-Audio discs as well. The Sony will move upstairs.

Speaking of games...anyone know of a good non-FPS that runs on 64-bit Windows 7? FPS games make me ill. I just want something to kill time that doens't take an huge investment of time to learn. Some simulations seem so serious in terms of learning curve. They then sit in the box.