I'm playing Mass Effect 2 right now and it is amazing.  It's more of an
action-drama movie than anything else.  There is some FPS content but it's
not much.  Highly recommended.

I would also suggest you check out Plants vs Zombies on Steam.  Great Popcap
tower defense game, lots of replay value.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>
+1 (514) 466-2756 Canada