Not a lot of activity recently (on the list). I suppose I can do one inquiry here. I am running Win7 x64 and one of the pending (I've kept it pending) updates is KB971033, which is a patch that, for my protection, will search my computer to find out if there are any cracks/patches/loaders for Win7 that indicate that I have a pirate copy of windows. Know Microsoft's track record on this, I hesitate to install it, just waiting for all the false positives top pop out. What's the word on how this patch is doing?

Steve