FORC5,
tnx. not down to a FD yet. That will be my last try for sure. This machine does still have a FD (1 of 2; out of 7).
Not sure it even works any longer. No bother.
Changed bios boot order to the CDRom.
Odd.
Machine will not even boot any CD either? BartPE?, XP? W2K?
Tomorrow will be a brighter day.........
Time for a nap!!
Best,
Duncan