The WiFi is the only model available now-3G comes out later this month.  Apple
might've sold 700,000 of them this weekend:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=am73cOKlv68s

BINO

--

My Thought for the Day - Expecting life to treat you well because you are a
good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a