-----------
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-04-04, at 5:05 PM, "Hunter, Gary" <gary.hun...@travelport.com> wrote:

I got the 64GB wifi version the 3G version is not out yet.

It feels very tactile, It's a great multimedia device. The games are good as well. Need For Speed was very impressive.

The big downside is it won't charge on a PC USB socket. It needs a Mac or use the wall charger !!!!!!! That has pissed me off more than anything. Everything else is great. My wife who is not normally a gadget person can't put it down :)

I can see a need for a 4G version with a camera. Hopefully that will be out before chrstimas.

Gary Hunter
Consulting Engineer
Travelport GDS
T: (+1) 303 - 397 - 5035