Sounds like you have a more than adequate video card right now so why upgrade? You want an Nvidia solution then go with the 480 which is overkill in every way possible (heat, energy, noise etc.). AMD is a different matter entirely and Nvidia can claim fastest video card on the planet but it will take another die shrink to become competitive with Ati. Look for the 3rd or 4th quarter and Nvidia will have something worth your hard earned money. Of course, AMD will be coming out with new hardware by then as well. Poor Nvidia just can't seem to catch a break by spreading themselves too thinly with all their other projects..