I use Foxit reader (just updated to v3.2.0.0430)
I use FF Browser v3.6.3.
I use Java v6 update 20.
I use M$ Sync-Toy v2.1.
I AM WinXP SP3 fully patched.

Lately, I am seeing errors using Sync-Toy when backing up my office machine to my NAS. The file do not seem to transfer.
It seems to stumble on PDF files.
I usually get:
Error: Cannot write to the destination file. Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT:0x80070005 (E_ACESSDENIED))

Yes, I can suppose that these may be some glitch on my NAS, but this only happens via use of SyncToy v2.1
or,
Could this be somehow related to these files being coded "Read-Only?"

Have PDF file specs changed lately? Are there suggested add-ons to Foxit I might need to add? I mostly run Foxit box-stock and only update it when a base-code update appears....... ?

How/where do I start my looksee/trouble-shoot?
Confused, I AM!

tnx,