really curious about these units, other then a wify adapter only way to connect
my blueray to the network but I am wondering can multiple outlets be used with
only one connected to the router ? Like one at the router, one at the tv and
one in my shop ( currently on a bridge, WAN works great, LAN is poky) That
would seem like a conflict ur are the matched and I would need two at the
router.
interesting technology, really curious how this works.
Fred

At 02:12 PM 5/11/2010, Anthony Q. Martin Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !