mine says 200 mbps too...however, you only get 100 mbps. I'm not sure why that is.

On 6/17/2010 4:56 PM, Francisco Tapia wrote:
That is really cool.. I stopped by Fry's after reading your post and can't
wait to plug these suckers in... I'll report back this afternoon with my
results on these guys...I did see that Fry's also carries the Powerline HD
which is supposed to be 200mbs also but i thought I'd stick with the AV as
that is what is currently reported as quality, consistent results.

thanks for the feedback.

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis