At 03:16 PM 13/05/2010, FORC5 wrote:
Son put Google chrome in his system. pretty peppy but how secure is it ?

Updated his security sw just in case. Also installed Limewire. I have always been leery of this sharing stuff and too old to change. seen way too many problems over the years ( made lot of $$$ because of it) but I have been thinking lately operator error more then sw error.

If you're putting Limewire on a machine, then I wouldn't worry about how secure the browser is. From my reading Chrome is pretty secure, but a lot of that is due to security through obscurity, rather than secure code. It wasn't hacked at Pwn2Own, but from the interviews I read, that was just because the hackers knew more about Safari, IE, and Firefox.