The only way to do this is to go to Home Depot and get around six inches to a foot of 1 inch (to accommodate the inline connectors) schedule 40 PVC pipe. You can buy larger diameter pipe as needed ... up to 1/2 inch to 4 inches. Buy two end caps for the pipe. Drill an appropriate hole in the end caps. Run your Ethernet through the end caps with the inline connector ending up in the middle of the pipe. The hole on the end caps only has to be large enough to accommodate the wire. The pipe has to be large enough to hold your inline connection.

So now your CAT is threaded through the end caps and plugged into the inline connector which is sitting in the middle of the PVC pipe, with one end cap on, and one off, and slid back on the wire. Fill the pipe with 100 percent pure silicon caulk pushing it in the pipe with a stick so it comes out the hole of the closed end cap. Once the pipe is filled up with silicon, slide the other end cap in place and then top off the silicon though the whole in the cap, so is comes out the end cap.

Now just let it sit for a bit so the exposed silicon surface drys while you clean up your tools, and hands with paint thinner and paper towels. Now you have something that is not only impervious to moisture, and the elements, but it is an a very tough enclosure. Eventually all that silicon will harden.

If you absolutely had to you could take it apart, but it would be messy and you would have to cut up the pipe. It would be better to just cut the wire and do a new enclosure.

good luck