From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Bobby Heid
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:46 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] new system build suggestions or upgrade

I have been really happy with my Intel Core I7-920 on an Asus P6T mb.  I
have an Nvidia GTX 285 video card that is pretty nice.  Although the latest
4xx series probably blows it away at the same price.  I am running Win 7
Ultimate 64 with 6GB RAM.  I am planning on upping the RAM to 12GB soon.

Bobby