Scoobydo,
Understand. I can learn "storage."  Think I now have to! LOL!
Congrats on the new m/b.
Duncan

On 08/31/2010 18:18, Scoobydo wrote:
Seasonic ships their's in a zippered black bag that's not too difficult
to store..

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:06:40 -0500, DSinc <dx7...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

FORC5,
Understand. How do you keep track of the spare cables you do NOT use?
I see many spare boxes of stuff to keep track of........ :)

Have you noticed flaky connections at the PC-side connectors?
Best,
Duncan