Hello THG,

The time has come. On December 7, 2010 WoW Cataclysm will be
gloriously released to the masses. Now, I must construct a new game
system. The last few times I have built systems for myself, I have
found great advice here on the list and so I am here again.

While the requirements and suggestions have not been released to the
actual system specs, I already know what I need to do...

- One step down from the best CPU possible (AMD or Intel).
- Minimum 4GB RAM.
- One step down from best video card available (ATI or nVidia).
- SSD x 2 (Intel was best last I knew?).
- Motherboard to handle all this.
- Power supply that is appropriate.

I don't care about noise. I want the best bang for my buck.

I can handle the rest. Suggestions please?

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."