Hello Gary,

Thanks for your reply, how long ago did you build this? What
motherboard did you use and why? I want to use 2 SSD's and use one for
the OS and the page/swap file and the other for the apps/games.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."