From: hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of DSinc
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:27 PM
To: HWG
Subject: [H] MS and WinXP?

Has MS pushed up their schedule about WinXP?
I am working to an 02-2014 'plug-pull' datethat I believe I got from the
wise MS mavens here on our List.
No. I do not wish to upgrade to W8.1 right now. I do not own it yet.
No. I do not wish to upgrade to W8 right now. I do not own it yet.
No. I do not wish to upgrade to W7 right now, even though I own it.

I am still working a HALissue of a C2D cpu that may have a dead core.
This is an old issue and I truly appreciate all the help I have received.
Sorry, nothing worked. So,.................
I bought a supposedly old, clean, copy of WinXP. After 3wks of dicking with
it, I finally got it to erase the root partition and install itself. Funny,
the install never asked for the 'product key. Odd? I just trucked on. It
lives today. But, I am now stuck with no answer from MS Windows Update. Most
depressing.
Opinions, suggestions welcome.