From: hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of FORC5
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2013 2:44 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] W8 classic menu ?

interesting, just installed start 8, MUCHO better. for now I am OK.
curious what is different other then the price. ? Cheap enough to try both
and the there is the free one, not sure I trust free. :-D

I keep a open mind .
fp

At 10:06 AM 11/1/2013, Greg Sevart Poked the stick with:

Date:  Friday, November 1st, 2013

        ***Caution, Tagline Below ***
                 **Tallyho**
      Line noise provided by your local