Thanks, Bryan.
It appears to be at my router. That is what the ISP-guy says. He suggested. He showedme the device 'they' install in other customer's places. Fine. Did not get to play with the box alot. Did focus on "N750." Yes, I have wondered when commercial folk will let ME buy a 'GBit' router. OK.Perhaps, maybe I will see. I am not independently wealthy, but, I will drop coin on what I think I think I need. Seems like a pair (yes, one is a spare) of N750 routers are what the Doctor suggests. The ISP likes, and,
supports, Netgear. Fine.
I just ordered dinner. I'm going 10-whatever for a time.
Thankyou, and Best,
Duncan