Yeah? Like ability to choose / toggle metro?  Full start bar back?

Bryan G. Seitz

If it doesn't sense a touch screen it boots to the desktop... it will allow apps to run in the Taskbar instead of everything going full screen.. I don't think they brought the full start bar back but apparently they have done a lot of UI changes for desktop users in response to, and in order to appeal to corporate business users. My personal opinion is that we won't see the full reversal, if there is one, until 9.

However, between Strardock's utilities Start is Back , and Modern Mix or Start is Back Plus if purchased together... users already have more retro UI features then I am guessing is coming in Update 1