From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of DSinc
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 3:07 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Win 8.1pro (working)??

OK. 6hrs of googling 'How to deactivate Windows' ended with failure.
So I put my 64bit W8.1 PRO DVD in the reader and launched it. Yes,
it did warn me, but it did format my SSD again (finally!). And, the
installer
continued to install W8.1 PRO,,,,,,,,,or, so I thought. I thought I
might get
though this task cleanly. NOPE! M$ stalls at me creating a "Microsoft
Account"
and, I can not get past this. I do NOT wish to create this. M$ does not
let me
optout, say NO!, bypass, etc. I do not care what benefits M$ may offer.
I do not
want to playjust to use their SW. Slimy BS to me. JMHO.
The PC is now fully down. I may try and install W7
PRO..................still have those
copies!!!!!
Duncan

My frustration is now complete.