From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of Steve Tomporowski
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 7:24 AM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Z97 chipset Driver

I'm about to upgrade my main box.  In doing this, I need to maintain the
current operating system (and tons of audio apps) install.  I'll be going
from a P55 board to a Z97 board (Asus Hero VII).  So to preserve the
install, I need the chipset drivers, but I can't use them bundled up in an
exe file.  If the system doesn't startup, I need to have the drivers to
install them under the recovery console.  So far I've been unable to find
them un-exe'd, nor does trying to deconstruct the exe work (I get ? files).
Anyone know where I can find the actual drivers, not the exe?

Thanks...Steve