Luckily I have another HD with a very similar install on it, so I don't have to muck with my full install.

First try: Windows can't boot and then it can't repair. Bad Driver (ya think?). Went to command prompt and tried just running the exe. Won't run, doesn't have the structure to run (thought so).

Current status: Tried installing the drivers on a netbook. Currently can't find the drivers. Still looking. Since this is an extra drive, I could put it into my running system, boot up and then install the drivers and see if that works.

Steve