From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Fisk
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2014 7:01 AM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] OB's new desktop PC

Frankly, just throw a start menu replacement into Windows 8 and use that.
IMO no reason to stay on 7 or try hunting down windows 7 installers if you're
getting a windows 8 license with your PC anyways at this point.
Startisback has the button images already, if you prefer classicshell you can
use the png from here:
http://www.paxinnovation.com/technology/restore-start-button-tweak-windows-8/