At 10:14 AM 08/07/2014, joeu...@chronic.org wrote:
OK, I found out what needs to be done & since no one else knows I thought I'd share it with you. This way, if you make the same mistake you'll know what to do. I guess GPT disks need to be unmounted or removed from disk mgmt & then there will be no issues at all. I don't know this for certain but someday I'll have the chance to check this out. However, if you didn't know any better, like me, the best course of advice is to just reattach the drive where it was & go from there. Big differences from MBR to GPT. HTH you guys. Regards,

Hi Joeuser,
Thanks for the update. So if you have a GPT disk, you go into diskmgmt.msc and unmount it? I thought you said that Windows 7 couldn't see it at all?