At 11:13 AM 09/07/2014, joeu...@chronic.org wrote:
T - That's because I didn't unmount it first. I just pulled the drive and then hooked it up to an external USB3 SATA cable. I should have unmounted/removed it from Disk Mgmt snap in first. If I had, I'd be fine. Since I hadn't... It might be toast. I'm going to hook it back up today - to the original cable & see just how bad I screwed the pooch. My understanding is the drive gets "keyed" to the position on the SATA ports, basically. Regards, joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key... "...now these points of data make a beautiful line..." > --------

Ok, cool.  Very good info.  Please keep us posted on how it goes.