I am running Elementary 0 on my old IBM X41 tablet. I can't get the Wifi to work... it sees my router but won't connect. All settings appear right... I am no Linux expert.. but just keeps trying to connect without resolving the connect or giving an error message. The only kind of support I can find for Elementary 0 consists of chat group on the web site that where there are lots of questions and no answers for anybody. Elementary 0 is Ubuntu based so I figure if I can find a good Ubuntu email group, or forum maybe I can get some help.... any body know of a good Utuntu user group / forum / email list? Thanks