From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of Dave Gibney
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 11:04 AM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Small box to drive projector

Delurk :)

What would you guys recommend as a small computer dedicated to driving a
meeting room projector. At our community center, we are looking at wall or
ceiling mounting projectors in our several meeting spaces (including the gym
and auditorium).

My "vision" is a small box dedicated to each projector that can show
PowerPoint and various media. Ideally controlled and media loaded via Wi-Fi
or even Bluetooth. Perhaps even controlled by a phone or tablet.

What would this collective mind suggest?

Dave Gibney

509-715-9552

Pullman, WA