From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of Dave Gibney
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 3:46 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Small box to drive projector

That is one I looked at before. Looks like I would need memory, storage,
possibly an HDMI to VGA converter.
Then there is the question of remote control software. I guess I could just
go with Windows and RDP (What level of Windows 7, 8.1, 10) does RDP?

I would love to be able to reach it with an Android Galaxy as I have a spare
:)

Cheap,
> tiny, energy efficient, but still reasonably powerful. I was fairly
impressed.
> There are NUCs based on Core i3 and i5 chips if more power is required.

gym
> and auditorium).
>
> My "vision" is a small box dedicated to each projector that can show
> PowerPoint and various media. Ideally controlled and media loaded via
Wi-Fi