I have a Thinkpad EDGE. I did a clean install of Win10 PRO last year. Now I can't get the finger print reader to work right. I can setup the fingerprint successfully but it can never read it when I try to log in. It fails twice and then tells me to use my pin. I have removed the driver and installed the latest available Lenovo driver but it hasn't helped. It has an extended in home warren and I could call them but it seems to me if I can create the fingerprint the scanner itself must be OK.. right? It must be a software or firmware problem... what does the collective think?