I don't have any problems using it with Windows 10. It is just with this laptop it doesn't see the hard drive when I boot Acronis off a USB drive I ended up imaging with the Windows 10 program but I am not familiar enough with it to feel 100 percent. And it creates a folder full of files instead of a single image file. Does anybody use the Windows 10 backup program.. can it be trusted?