Ok, but wouldn't you need other members of your LAN to support it in order it to make it usefull?

At 04:41 PM 3/4/2017, you wrote:
Not using that router, but as for 10G, Asus has a consumer-level motherboard
that supports 10Gb (dual 10Gb at that).  Wired, of course.

Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of Winterlight
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2017 1:54 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Netgear X10

I am thinking about buying a top end home/small business router =
Netgear X10. I moved from an area where wireless was worthless unless
it was line of sight. But now I am in a area where wireless works
really well. So instead of hardwiring my home, I am going to try
wireless for everything from mobile devices to 4K streaming. This
home router comes with a 10G LAN SFP+ port  but when would/could you
use that in a home setting?

Anybody using one of these routers?