Hey,

I recently built a new PC.  I reused my dual monitors by buying display port
to DVI cables.  I still have my old PC running with Windows 7 so that I can
still record shows with WMC using my external tuner.  I access the old
machine via remote desktop which is fine for everything except WMC.  WMC
will crash if I try to use it via remote desktop.  I am using an Xbox 360 to
view stuff recorded onto the old PC, but that interface (remote) is clunky.

My question to you all is, what kind of solution could I have where I can
use the two monitors with the main pc and use one of the two monitors on a
KVM switch or something to switch back and forth between the new pc and the
old one.

Also would prefer a solution less than $100.

Thanks,

Bobby