I am looking to buy a quality PCIe sata controller. I am not going to setup RAID so just 6 Gbps is fine. What I am looking for is solid reliability and Windows 10 compatibility. at lest 4 ports. I have tried the cheap ones like SYBA and others and they never work that well or very reliably. The one I have now hangs at post if anything is plugged into the Esata port. Istarted looking for a PROMISE but can't find anything that isn't designed for a server. I see a brand called LSI but I am not familiar with it ? Any sugestions?