My OS drive is a Samsung 870 EVO 250GB. I have six core I7 running at 4.2 GHz with 64GB of Crucial Ballistic DDR3 and a Nvidia 1070. I'm not a gamer but I do video and media editing. When working with media I use my RAM = a 32 GB RAM DRIVE to work from so no drive should be as fast as that. However, I see a deal on a 512 GB V-Nand SSD 970 PRO. and I know this is one of the fastest drives available. If I install it, and use it as my OS drive instead of the existing 870 EVO will I even notice a difference? Thanks w