From: Hardware <hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com> On Behalf Of Bino
Gopal
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 1:20 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Dead Drobo FS?

So the guy on eBay cancelled the order since I told him I'd just return it-so
that was nice.  The other guy rejected the offer for the PS at $9 so I just
bought it at full price, BUT

Turns out the connector on the PS is too small.  So even though the power
rating is right (12V 8A, 96w) , the connector is too small for the back of the
Drobo, which now makes me wonder...how do I specify the connector size for the
PS, and can you even do that, and how would it even be listed/described since I
don't see that in any of the descriptions of the ones I'm looking at-just the
power specs like V, A and W...

Anyone got any ideas?

                                                        BINO