Yeah I thought about that....it tests OK and it is a quality Sesonic 850watt
and I am not seeing any sudden failures or video failures or random
reboots...just during restart and post but maybe that is what I need to try.
________________________________
From: Hardware <hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com> on behalf of lopaka
polena <lopa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 6:38 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com <hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Dead or Alive?

Yep, my first thought too on the power supply. I had a box doing that
randomly so I hooked in an older but good power supply and all the problems
stopped. My belief is that occasionally the power would dip just enough to
cause problems. The power supply that I pulled tested fine with the 2
testers I had but it was actually going bad.

I also had a weird problem that was similar where another box would reboot
or shut down. Tried swapping PS but still the same problem.. I had a 4TB
secondary HDD that had some movies on it and when I would try to
access them the speed seemed way too slow. I pulled the drive just as a
test and all the problems stopped. The drive passed all tests but had some
major pauses and slowdowns in access times during tests but always passed.

lopaka