From: Hardware <hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com> On Behalf Of James
Boswell
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 12:48 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Still alive?

It's actually 3rd Generation, Zen3 (generations have been Zen (1x00 series),
Zen+ (2x00 series), Zen 2 (3000 series) and Zen 3 (5x00 series) the naming
schema has been a little of a mess. the mobile parts to begin with were 1000 up
on the desktop parts, (so mobile 2x00 is Zen, not Zen+), they corrected that
and brought it in line with the 5000 series nomenclature.

Also Zen3's really haul ass.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ma1epsmwjcezrvk/5950x-2080Ti-64GB.PNG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7lctvcs94yp05y/5GhzPBO-cinebenchfirstrun.PNG?dl=0