DAM, Duncan was a good friend

fuf

On 8/9/2021 2:40 PM, DSinc wrote:
To all,

I can't send just a singular message to youse guys [his Thunderbird says the following message is too large for his program to handle.] so I'm responding to a recent email.

To let you know of the passing of Duncan 8/9/21 in the a.m.  He was in the hospital since Friday and had a massive heart attack this morning.  The group is in Lopaka's capable hands and continued success is wished for the group.

Sincerely,

Bonny Sinclair (Duncan's sister)