Actually, the No Fluff Just Stuff is an amazingly good and inexpensive
Java Seminar that takes place in cities around the United States. I've
been to three of them so far, two as an attendee and the most recent
one as a speaker. There's lots of information at their website:

http://www.nofluffjuststuff.com/index.jsp

and I blogged about it after my last attendance:

http://uab.blogspot.com/2005/03/no-fluff-just-stuff-milwaukee-2005.html

Hope this helps.

Simon