On May 27, 2005, at 4:55 PM, Dmitry Serebrennikov wrote:

Simon Chappell wrote:

Nope. Too expensive, too big, too crowded. I'll stick with the No
Fluff Just Stuff series, thanks.

On 5/27/05, Dmitry Serebrennikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, this is a bit off-topic.
Is anyone else planning to go to the JavaONE conference (June 25-30 San
Francisco, CA)?
By the way, today is the last day to register with the "early bird"
discount.

Regards
Dmitry

Yes, the price is way too high. I'm not certain I'll get to go yet, but hoping.
What's the 'No Fluff Just Stuff' thing? I guess that's just a joke.
I would have gone to ApacheCon, but it's way too far for me this time around.

By the way, I scanned through the sessions and didn't see one on Harmony yet. I saw something about Geronimo and I guess that'll be Geir. Maybe that one got retargetted? There are also a few interesting sessions on VM internals, which I'm looking forward to.

The Geronimo talk is a different talk... I may be co-presenting on that one..

geir

Regards
Dmitry

[EMAIL PROTECTED]