I would be interested in dropping by, but don't know how much I can contribute in terms of useful ideas and experience :) I'm just a lowly Java architect/developer working on applications here and there. That and some C experience with a strong interest in helping out on this VM project.

Daytime on Sunday before the conference works for me, but I'm open otherwise.
Thanks!
Dmitry.

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Speaking of JavaOne :

Shall we plan a Harmony get-together and drink beer^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H discuss architecture?

It can be before, during or after JavaOne...

geir