Dalibor Topic wrote:
[hot stuff]

Holy cow, with a bit of hindsight, that was one little emotional firebrand speech without harmonic undertones. I am afraid I pressed the send button way too soon, so sorry about that, and I hope to avoid turning the list into a legal speculative fest. After some experience on debian-legal, I should know better than to send firebrand speeches to mailing lists. ;(

Instead of sheepishly feeding the speculations further myself, I'll take it up with some friendly folks at the parents of the JRL, and try to figure out what the JRL is really meant to mean, and see if all of my fears regarding the JRL covering other things really are as unfounded as everyone would/should hope. If they are unfounded, well, awesome, everyone wins. If they are not unfounded, well, the JRL could be fixed to make them unfounded, and everyone wins. Let's be winners.

love, peace and understanding,
dalibor topic