On Jul 11, 2005, at 5:46 AM, Dan Lydick wrote:

Can we reach a concensus on getting something started on Windows/
x86 and
Linux/i386 initially (as the popular development platforms)? Then...

That works for me, but we'll be adding OS X as that's my platform,
and I suspect for now will be my problem :)

Don't forget Solaris, which seems to have
been on the list during most of the platform
discussions.

How could anyone forget Solaris!  Sorry!

Now, if someone had some code that ran on solaris that we could start working with... hmm.... ;)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]